***For A Limited Time Get FREE SHIPPING On Barnwood Fireplace Mantels, Corbels, and Floating Shelves!***
Our barnwood fireplace mantels are made from reclaimed timber beams and hand-hewn and perfected by expert Amish craftsmenship. Because they are hand hewn, every mantel is unique with no two looking alike, while their checks and cracking fill each one with character and charm. Available in a variety of finishes and sizes, these rustic looking mantels are the perfect addition to any fireplace!
- Made from Eastern White Pine
- Air dried to add checks and cracking for character
- Hand sanded to help prevent splinters and allowing for easy cleaning
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install
- Hand hewn means every beam is unique, no two are alike
If your mantel will be mounted to brick, drywall, or another masonry wall, you will need to have your mantel pre-notched (this is an additional cost). If your mantel will be mounted to a wall that will have stone applied to it at a later date, then you will need to purchase mounting straps for your mantel.
AVAILABLE SIZES: (Height x Depth)
6"x6", 6"x8", 6"x10", 6"x12", 8"x8", 8"x10", 8"x12", 10"x10", 10"x12", 12"x12"
48", 54", 60", 66", 72", 78", 84", 90", 96"